Had to take a moment to laugh at myself for "working" in the bathtub. Ever since I had my awakening, I've been seeking to be surrounded by salt water at all times (or as much as possible). I've been taking baths 3-5 times a week, and sometimes have been using the bathtub as my office.
But only for spiritual entrepreneur work, because that is what aligns. Any other work? Heck no. Bath time is me time.
As I type this, I am surrounded by warm Epsom and Himalayan salt water and some Doterra Zendocrine essential oil blend, while listening to Rachel Brathen's "From The Heart" podcast. Life is magical!
Try this detox salt bath:
- Fill your bathtub with warm-to-hot water (whatever is most comfortable for your body).
- Add 1 cup Epsom salt.
- Add 1 cup Himalayan salt.
- Add 10 drops of Doterra Zendocrine essential oil blend.
- Mix with your arm before climbing in! Make sure the salts completely dissolve.
- Sit, soak, enjoy, and meditate! Come out when you're pruny. ;)